Beauty’s Best 7 of 2007
- Revitalash – This has got to be at the top of every best product list. Revitalash helps to grow your lashes and it really works! It’s about time someone came up with a product like this… and it’s my number one best product of 2007!
- Seven for All Mankind High Waist Jeans – Finally a jean a girl can move in! Thank goodness for Seven for All Mankind jeans, who continuously design jeans that are figure flattering as well as sexy. These jeans have an 8.5” rise so they are not too high waisted, but boast a slightly higher waistline then the usual low-rider jeans so they are comfortable and don’t show your underwear when you bend over! Best of all, your ass still looks great in them.
- IS Clinical Youth Complex – The name says it all. This product is your one-stop shop for anti-aging. Containing clinical grade ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol and Vitamin B5- to name a few- this product will truly help you get your youth back! Youth Complex prevents wrinkles, but also smoothes out existing fine lines and wrinkles both immediately and with long-term results. It’s also super moisturizing so it’s wearable in the day time. It’s the perfect non-surgical solution!
- Deva Curl Set it Free spray gel mist – I’ve mentioned this product before but it has to make my best list because I can’t live without it! This spray gel create perfect curls without any crunchiness or heaviness because it’s alcohol free. If you choose one thing for your curls, choose this product!
- MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner – This product makes lining your eyes super easy. I use the color Rich Ground, which is a slightly bronze brown shade. Just take an angled eyeliner brush, dip it in the pot, and swipe a fluid straight line onto your lids. Fluidline dries to a beautifully pigmented shade and does not rub off or fade at all! There are a lot of gel liners on the market, but I tend to stick with MAC products for their quality and low cost.
- Gillette Venus Breeze 2 in 1 razor – This truly makes shaving your legs a Breeze! With two super hydrating shave gel bars on either side of the blades, there’s no more need to use a second shaving gel. This razor lubes up your legs for a pass with the 3 blade razor and then follows it up with swipe of moisturizing gel- in just one step!
- Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Organic Tea Tree Oil and Awapuhi – Go Green! This super price friendly face cleanser is one of the best I have ever tried. With all organic ingredients, and absolutely no foaming solvents or additives, this wash gets your skin really clean, the natural way. Desert Essence face wash contains tea tree oil, a natural antiseptic which controls blemishes, while still being PH balanced and gentle for everyday use. Try it and feel better about not using anything artificial or harsh on your delicate skin – at this price you can’t lose!
This entry was posted in Health & Beauty
. Bookmark the permalink